The following courses have been scheduled, if you would like to attend one of the courses listed please contact BNSW.
COMMUNITY REFEREE COURSE @ NIAGARA PARK
Venue: Niagara Park Stadium, 18 Washington Ave, Niagara Park
Dates: Saturday 22nd February 2020
• Currently registered with BNSW
• Registration closure: 14th February 2020
LEVEL 2 SCORETABLE COURSE- including Courtside
Venue: Northern Beaches Indoor Sports Centre, Jackson Road, Warriewood NSW 2102
Date: Saturday 29th February 2020
Cost: $42.00 incl. SportsTG Processing Fee
Presenter: Michelle Nicholas
• Registration closure: Monday 24th February 2019
• Attendees must hold Level 1 Scoretable accreditation and have been active for at least 6 months
• Attendees must be a minimum of 16 years old
Criteria to attend a Community Referee Course is a minimum age of 12 and currently registered.
Criteria to attend a Development Referee Course is a minimum age of 13 and currently registered.
Criteria to attend a State Referee Course is a minimum age of 17, currently registered and active on the Spalding Waratah Senior League.
For more information contact Basketball NSW:
P: 02 8765 8555
E: [email protected]