Horizons Sporting Events

 

 

 

In addition to the core business of being the governing body of basketball in NSW, BNSW operates a number of subsidiaries, including Horizons Sporting Events.

Basketball NSW owns 70% of Horizons Sporting Events, which is managed by Michael Edwards who is the remaining 30% shareholder.

To visit the Horizons Sporting Events website HERE

Want to know our upcoming events?

Click Here To View Our Calendar of Events

Our Partners