NEW SOUTH WALES BASKETBALL
New South Wales Basketball is the governing body of basketball in the state of NSW, Australia. Our vision is for basketball to be the sport of choice in NSW by leading the growth, promotion and participation of basketball by supporting our community at all levels. Our subsidiaries include Sports Stadium Management, which manages the day-to-day operations of currently three (3) multi-purpose sports centres, and Horizons Group Travel, providers of fully customised group tours in sports and education.
As the accounts assistant, your main role would be to facilitate the monthly reporting of the individual entities in the Group in a timely manner, working with department managers to do so, and providing coherent reports to the CFO for consolidation. Your time would initially be split 50% Basketball NSW/Sports Stadium Management and 50% Horizons Group Travel, physically working from their individual offices (both in Homebush).
This is a part-time role of 25 hours per week.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Inter Company invoicing
- Follow up on missing billing and sales invoicing
- Update of canteen stock in sports stadium management
- Journal entry
- Prepayment and accruals administration
- Deferred income and work in progress monitoring and release
- General ledger review and maintenance, in conjunction with departmental managers
- Production of individual entity Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Cash flow update
- Payroll – Horizons Group Travel
- Payroll reconciliation report
- Payroll tax and inter-co invoicing
- Any other duties as requested
- Duties may change from time to time based on the individual entities needs
Knowledge of Excel is required for this role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Closing date: 13th July 2018
To apply through SEEK, CLICK HERE.