I AM A GIRL I CAN DO ANYTHING
I am GIRL – is a program run by Basketball NSW that aims to create a platform encourage females of all ages to play, referee, coach, officiate and administrate BASKETBALL. The program provides pathways and assists in the development of female role models.
Basketball NSW is conjunction with the Hills Basketball Association is excited to launch the I AM A GIRL I CAN DO ANYTHING campaign.
The I AM A GIRL campaign aims to provide a marketing platform to encourage females of all ages to play, referee, coach, officiate and administrate BASKETBALL. The program will provide pathways and assist in the development of female role models.
The I AM A GIRL campaign gives Associations the ability to launch photos, video, products and promotional material with a global trademark and hashtag. Widespread promotion should provide exposure to assist our sport to develop female participation & leaders. Associations are encouraged to regularly like, share & tag I AM A GIRL posts.
The I AM A GIRL campaign aims to:
- Promote Women’s Basketball
- Increase female participation numbers
- Improve female retention rates
- Develop female pathways for players, coaches, referees, referee coaches & officials
- Develop female role models in all facets of the game
From this page, you can download:
- I AM A GIRL logo JPEG or PNG
- I AM A GIRL introduction HERE
- I AM A GIRL Style Guide (how to use the logo) HERE
- I AM A GIRL social media guide #iamagirl @iamagirl HERE
- I AM A GIRL photo shoot brief (if you wish to conduct your own) HERE
- I AM A GIRL video concepts HERE
- I AM A GIRL Leadership Scholarship HERE
I AM A GIRL templates
- I AM A GIRL letterhead HERE
- I AM A GIRL photo permission form HERE
- I AM A GIRL photoshoot invitation wording for email HERE
- I AM A GIRL scholarship application form HERE
- I AM A GIRL scholarship invitation HERE
- I AM A GIRL THANK YOU wording for email HERE
Basketball NSW will continue to develop the I AM A GIRL trademark and encourage all associations to utilise the logo throughout their association on all female programs. The more social coverage, the bigger return to basketball.
Associations wishing to be a part of the I AM A GIRL campaign please contact Rachel Herrick on 02 8765-8555 or [email protected]