Basketball New South Wales is pleased to share with the basketball community an association versus association officials exercise challenge during the month of May.
13 Associations (15 teams) have entered the challenge; Bankstown 1, Bankstown 2, Coffs Harbour, Goulburn, Hawkesbury, Hills 1, Hills 2, Hornsby, Manly, Moss Vale, Newcastle, Norths, Penrith, Port Macquarie & Springwood all joining in for the competition.
Challenge Starts: 12.00am Monday 11th May, 2020
Challenge Ends: Monday 11.59pm 25th May, 2020
- Each association team can be made up of 1 to 10 team members, associations may enter more than one team. Association team lists with team captains must be sent to [email protected] by Wednesday 6th May, 2020.
- Members must be from their primary association.
- Association team members can be made up with Representative Referees, Local Competition Referees, RDO’s, Scoretable, Statistician Officials and Association Delegates.
- Association teams can not contain anyone that is competing in the ARP/JDP challenge.
- Team members must download the Strava app, which they can link their fitness watch to the Strava app.
- Team members must join their association team club on Strava (BNSW have made team club on Strava (eg. BNSW Bankstown Bruins), all team members must join the association club so that BNSW can track your team’s kms).
- All exercises must be logged in Strava 12am to be recorded for that day.
- THIS IS NOT A STEP CHALLENGE, counting your steps for the day does not count. You must do an exercise workout on Strava, going for a run, jog, walk, swim or bike ride.
- Captains will be given individual challenges for bonus kms for their team.
There will be;
- Daily team total kms winner, Team run/jog/walk/swim kms, and Team bike kms.
- Week 1 updates with weekly total kms. Which team has done the most run/jog/walk/swim kms, team with most bike kms.
- Week 2 updates with weekly total kms. Which team has done the most run/jog/walk/swim kms, team with most bike kms.
- Association Challenge Total kms winner.
- Association Challenge Run/Jog/Walk/Swim Kms Winner.
- Association Challenge Bike Kms Winner
- Individual Run/Jog/Walk/Swim Kms Winner.
- Individual Bike Kms Winner.
Please remember to stick to the government’s Covid19 rules, guidelines and social distancing.
STAY SAFE and may the best TEAM WIN.