- Each Advisory Committee will be led by a LOC Board Director.
- Members of each Advisory Committee will draw on their existing knowledge of the sport, relationships and expertise to ensure key outcomes are delivered for Basketball in Australia and FIBA.
- Major stakeholders of FWBWC 22 – Basketball Australia (BA), Basketball NSW (BNSW) and NSW Government will have the right to each nominate a member to an Advisory Committee, where the relevant expertise is available.
- Committee membership will be maximum of 7 persons – including BA/BNSW/Government representatives)
- Key objective for the FWBWC 2022 is to drive future growth of the sport by identifying the next generation of basketball administrators and event organisers, with gender balance and diversity to provide opportunities for all to be involved in the Event.
- The Advisory Committees once appointed and approved by the LOC Board, will meet from August/September 2020 on a regular basis, as determined by the Committee Chair. Where inter-state members are involved, meeting attendance will be via Zoom/Skype/telephone etc.
- Event Services
- Athlete Services
- Finance, Risk and Audit
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, please submit an Expression of Interest providing details of your expertise and your preferred Advisory Committee.
Please send to [email protected] by 30 June 2020