Basketball NSW are looking for a Digital and Database Coordinator (Full-Time).
The role will work across both digital and technology space at Basketball NSW, specifically on The Basketball Network (TBN). The primary focus of the Basketball Network program is the delivery of a National Registration System, capturing the participants of our game. Basketball NSW provides leadership and direction to our affiliated members in this program and as a result, expert service and support.
The Digital and Database Coordinator supports our affiliated members around the State, plus the staff of Basketball NSW who also use the National Registration System platform to administer competitions, run events etc.
The successful candidate will be a technology focussed individual, with an interest in both digital and data. You will be a problem solver, have strong attention to detail, be solution driven and appreciate data integrity.
The team here at Basketball NSW are energetic and focused; working together we are all striving to grow the sport of basketball in NSW. The Digital and Database Coordinator will work within our Growth and Marketing team and together we are the face of the business, we are not office bound, the success of our team is about being visible and helpful.
The role is a key component of ensuring that Basketball NSW and our affiliated members run smoothly.
• To provide level 1 support to our associations. This includes trouble shooting any queries, answering inbound calls, responding to tickets and logging incidents/reports. • To provide product training to administrators, either face-to-face, via webinars or by phone.
• Review data integrity, conducting regular audits and compliance checks in accordance with BNSW requirements.
• Extract and prepare high level data reports monthly for management.
• Assist our Business Development Officers in conducting stakeholder consultation sessions, including preparation of presentation and facilitation of feedback surveys.
• Create, build and publish a regular communication for the Basketball Network, including case studies, FAQ’s and best practice methods.
• Attend BNSW Events as directed to conduction forums, training sessions on The Basketball Network.
• Other duties as directed.
Applications for this role are now open, to apply for this position, you need to:
• Include a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for this role.
• Provide your CV, outlining your skills and experience.
Applications can be emailed to: Caroline McLuckie (Chief Financial Officer and Human Resources Manager at Basketball NSW) [email protected]
Applications close: Friday 25th January 2019
For more information, please head to Sportspeople for the full job description.